Saturday, March 08, 2003

Over Now by Jerry Cantrell

Yeah,it's over now
But i can breathe somehow
When it's worn out
I'd rather go without
You know it's been on my mind
Could you stand right here
Look me straight in the eye
And say that it's over now

We pay our debt sometime

Well it's over now
Yet i can see somehow
When it's all gone wrong
It's hard to be so strong
You know it's been on my mind
Could you stand right here
Look me straight in the eye
And say that it's over now

We pay our debt sometime

Guess it's over now
I seem alive somehow
When it's out of sight
Just wait until your time
You know it's been on my mind
Could you stand right here
Look me straight in the eye
And say that it's over now

We pay our debt sometime.

i feel i should say a few words on this day which at one point in my life i feared would approach.i say that because i am no longer afraid of what might happen without this in my life.i had some great times and great expeirences,and some pretty miserable expeirences,especially recently.if this were to happen a year ago i would've probably killed myself,but it got to a point where it became a job at best and a seering pain in the ass at worst,so now i want the plug to be pulled.i want the line to go flat.i want the lights to go dim.

i want out.

i want to grow.

i want to move on.

i'm tired of the self important drama this has turned into.i'm sick of finger pointing.i just wanna make some noise and create some art.

tonight the bell tolls for thee......

FORCEBLED:1999-2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home