Friday, April 30, 2004

....total silence. just light hums from traffic and various electrical devices that constantly seem to run.

school is almost over. i should try to get some things done this summer, and hopefully some things will work out this time.

maybe work on this whole me being socially inept thing. it's not that i don't like people...oh wait.

i dunno, whether i become a suave mutha fucka or some crackpot screaming conspiracy theories and stream of consious poetry at people passing me by, drenched in urine and ink with several types of alcohol colliding to form an enchanting musk that i can't help but exude, i just have to "put myself out there" as many have suggested to me in the past.

"you're going to leave an ugly skull when you're gone" - my new favorite lyric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home