Saturday, June 25, 2005

i've had a bad mental block these last couple of days. everytime i go to write something, it's like pounding a steak knife into a brick wall with my forehead (handle first). since that last sentence i've been staring at the screen for like 5 minutes trying to think of something.

i usually go for a walk when i can't think of anything, it clears my head and allows me to arrange the complaints and grievences into something approaching substantial. still nothing. i just felt like a ghost, like i was the part of the atmosphere that could think and see, but not be seen or thought of. thought i saw some people, but everyone kind of becomes interchangable after awhile. so few people i see really stand out to me, really blow my mind. maybe i ask to much of my peers.

i've been asking the same questions since i started this blog like 3 years ago. you'd think i'd've grown happier, or at least more tolerant, or just finally give up and stop posting here, stop writing stop thinking stop worrying. that's the same as being happy i guess.

SOULESS: The New SOULFUL. 1977-the present

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home