Sunday, July 10, 2005

songs for my wedding;

Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You
Danzig - Sistinas
Failure - The Nurse who Loved Me
Faith No More - Easy
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Pixies - Velouria
Radiohead - Lucky
the Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

i'm kidding myself i know. i'm probably the last person who should marry and reproduce. who wants more of me running around? christ i haven't even so much as kissed a girl in over 5 years. why am i spilling my guts right now, because i'm bored. i'm pissed. i'm sexually frustrated, morally conflicted, phycologically confused, and tired of being so goddamn desperate. maybe this little playlist is me trying to ease my mind, picture myself slowdancing to this beautiful music with the girl of my dreams, for once everyone looking at me with envy or disgust based out of jealousy rather than superiority.

i just pounded my right fist into my temple for no real reason. once again Hope Sandoval is getting me through my troubles.

no wonder people hate emo kids so damn much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home