Monday, August 15, 2005

NP:Deadboy and the Elephantmen-Heart of Green

another winner from the gooey trenches of the Myspace Bulletins;

I've seen plenty o' women say they want this kind of guy. I'M this guy. And you don't see them lining up around corners eh? Most of the time they say they want this guy, but if they find that one, they treat him like crap. Women want assholes so they turn the ones like this into them. All of the things like this are just natural things to me. Things you don't even have to make an effort in doing. But the second you do, women treat you like crap.

IS THAT BITTERNESS? Or truth? You decide.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I want the guy...

...who says i love you & means it.

...whos calls unexpectedly.


...who can tell me his problems
and let me help.

...who will listen to me talk


...who will kiss me and
tell me im beautiful.

...who will let me cry to him.

...who will hold me& kiss my cheek.

...who willl know when something is wrong
when im trying my best to put on an act



...who will brag about me
to all of his friends


...who can, when wrestling,
after letting me win, suddenly
flip me over and sit on me.

...who i can talk to about anything

...who laughs at my jokes.


...who lets me use his sweatshirt
for a pillow.


...who will kiss me in the rain,
in the sunshine, and in the snow.


...who will have many inside jokes
with me and remember each one.


...who realizes that i say things
but dont always mean them.



...who saves his genuine, big smiles for me.

...with deeps eyes,
that can see through faces into depths.


...who knows my full name--
first, middle and last.


...not afraid to give me a great big hug
right infront of his mom


...who wears cologne that i can subtly
smell when im leaning on his shoulder.

...who tells me i have a nice laugh
and a smile that lights up the room
and simply be mine to hold.


My Two-Cents?

they're not lying, you're probably just ugly. also you have a poor self image, because you're so ugly. you say YOU ARE THAT GUY, but chances are you're not. i used to think i was, but then i realized no i'm not. i try to be a gentlemen, but i'm certainley no victim....at least not all the time. like most of us who bitch about "nice guys finishing last", we're typically bitter mean spirited jealous pricks whose relationships and views on women border on near-violent infatuation. if it's turned inward, we hate ourselves for "not getting some" or whatver. outwards it turns into misdirected anger or misogony, which is a waste of time. either way, we're so obsessed with finding a girl that we serenade any girl that flashs a polite smile with howls of "I LOVE YOU!". it scares them away.....because you're ugly.

or maybe you're right. maybe you are that guy. but ever stop to think that maybe doing all this stuff that girls say they want in a guy just shows the girls that they really don't know what they want? they're just like anyone else; searching frantically for that perfect thing. trouble is sometimes when you get that perfect thing, you realize it's not what you want.

just be yourself everyone. i kid around a lot here, but seriously you'd all be so much better off just forgoing all this nonsense and just taking people as they are or looking at indivituals around you and really finding out what you want as opposed to living by some invisible rule-book.

this is dumb and it's late. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home