Saturday, September 17, 2005

for no real reason, here are what i think are 10 essential hardcore albums, according at least to my deffenition of what "hardcore" is. to me (and a lot of others) it isn't a specific style of music, but more of an aestic/attiude that is represented in the music. so none of these albums really sound anything alike, but this is what i think hardcore/punk/etc. is all about.

Ringworm - the Promise

Rorschach - Autopsy

Enemy Soil - Smashes the State!

Dystopia - Human = Garbage

His Hero is Gone - 15 Counts of Arson

Man is the Bastard - D.I.Y. CD

Germs - MIA

Pg.99 - Document #8

Unruh - Setting Fire to Sinking Ships

Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust INC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Hey nice to read what you have to say. I am out searching for information plastic surgery picture and stumbled across your page. My wife is thinking about going under the knife and I am trying to find out as much information as I can. Anyway Nick the this post of your page caught my interest and I thought I would stop by to see if you had any information on plastic surgery picture. Hey, great page and thanks for the read.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home