Saturday, September 10, 2005

The path i walked in my life
A lonely road
i fell under The spell
a long time ago
I searched i looked for hope
No one is there
in death So sweet this sleep
i try not to Care
no heartbeat
fake smiles
Cold hands
in dirt
at least i lived As hard as i could
you made my life Complete
you gave me a home
slit The throat
drain your blood
wash The hate
from the dove
do it for me
I will wash it all away
you've been Beaten
kill that stray
stop that Crying
don't cry out loud
you keep Your silence
and wear it proud
i can't Say what i see
just because you're Sellin' me
you're not real
your face Is fake
the world revolves around Your fate
it's not fair
the shit You do
all the pain
all that's due
No bullshit
hard times for everyone Everywhere
i won't be your dumb machine
No brain no sleep


- "Death Requiem" by Today is the Day

it's not that i haven't been myself lately, it's that i've been to much of myself....it's not healthy when you're maladjusted and love-lorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home